Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-18-2022, 06:59 AM)meistermatze Wrote: if there is another response coming or if indeed the decision is to brush over this as quickly as possible.

You don't need to wait for a decision, meistermatze. 

When the conflict came to a head, I essentially said, "hey you guys, for the sake of the forum, resist the need to have the last word here (in a basketball thread) and take it to PM instead. Seems like fairly gentle modding to be honest. 

Nothing has or will need to be "done" to either poster going forward. We already "did" it! We asked them to work it out on PM!

This thread was moved here because it was no longer about basketball, it was about a spat between two posters. And putting your original post back on the main board was a great idea, and I was happy to do it. So cool that you got to go to a game and meet Followill, by the way!!

Pal, not sure if you've noticed, but the board is facilitated these days by your old cave pals. We've never done anything here that's heavy handed, and I'd say that if our names weren't made a different color, you wouldn't even notice that the place has mods! Folks are mostly respectful and the board kinda takes care of itself.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 5 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Arioch, BasketballJones41, F Gump, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by fifteenth - 01-18-2022, 10:27 AM