Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
Mavsluvr.  Please continue to post whenever you feel like it. Doesn’t have to be game recaps or nothing.  As you said those things and the other things that you post take a lot of time and when one puts a lot of energy into something it is easier to snap too at any perceived, correctly or incorrectly, slighting. 

In this particular instance, I can see both sides since I was also surprised by some of your responses too wrt Luka.  You were resorting to hyperboles to dismiss negatives directed at Luka which seemed very different from your usual posts  I too was a recipient of a couple of those from you. Kamm snapped eventually at that though he should have been careful on how he responded. If a mod asks someone to leave, and other mods stay silent, it can hurt more. You are correct. What should have happened is what Kamm does when two posters get into it. When cow and I got into our nonsense ( and cow owes me an apology now that I was correct about Josh Green Smile), Kamm stepped in and deleted all our posts as it was adding no value and gave us both a warning . While I felt upset that I was getting a double T for no reason (just as cow too might have felt that he was the victim), it was the correct decision and things cooled down immediately. I would suggest that be the way when two folks start getting into it on a thread going forward. Even if one of those folks is a mod. It adds no value and the rest of the folks are probably stunned and helpless just being in the verbal crossfire. Another mod should step in and delete the posts.  If a poster truly deserves banning, most of us can see that anyway for days.  

Anyway, I respect your decision to step away, but Kamm is a good guy too and both of you are great posters. Please feel free to come back anytime.  Hopefully in the very near future.
[-] The following 11 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, ballsrchr, burekemde, ClutchDirk, Dahlsim, F Gump, ItsGoTime, Jmaciscool, Kammrath, KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread