Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-11-2022, 03:31 PM)Tyler Wrote: I don't know the history here. Frankly I don't really care. All I know is that while the team is playing some of its best basketball of the season, the board is being overtaken by increasing negativity with people relentlessly ranting about certain players, openly bickering with each other, and taking no joy in the game. I don't get it.

Go outside. Play basketball at a nearby park. Watch the games with the computer or smartphone completely off or in the other room. Remember why we're all here to begin with. Be kind to each other. And understand that it's not all about you. We're a community, and negativity drags down everyone. Please don't ruin a good thing.

I'll happily admit I was wrong.  I really though the tank was in our near future.  I was even a bit skeptical with the GSW win (Curry played REALLY bad) but the Chicago win has really made me think there might be hope.  Sprinkle in a little Josh Green magic and the world is upside down...but in a good way.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • burekemde, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread