Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-11-2022, 01:29 PM)Jym Wrote: I'm just a bit bummed that you're doubling/tripling down on how you handled the situation
A retrospective "whoops I guess I could have handled that a bit better" would be nice to see.

My 2c

I like ML's recaps and think they are very enjoyable. But to be fair to Kamm, what I observed was that ML had been trolling Kamm, did troll him (again) when Kamm called him on it, and that ML chose to double down and attack Kamm even more personally and openly, after Kamm asked him to please stop.

Since ML is an expert wordsmith who revels in his mastery of nuance, I wouldn't think it was an accident, although maybe ML thinks cleverly nuanced personal attacks and derision are good manners (which they aren't). If one wants to get along with others and have a nice enjoyable place for all to converse, I would have expected an apology or at least a statement that "I didn't intend it and won't do that again" rather than even more attacks on Kamm. When someone says ''you are hurting me, please stop,' it's not nice to attack personally even more, and it's no way to play with others.

It's not my rules. But personally, I do think this is a better place with those who play nice and let it be enjoyable to all, and do what's necessary to make amends when crossing lines.
[-] The following 3 users Like F Gump's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Kammrath, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread