Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 04:40 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Agreed, ML and Kamm are both outstanding posters.  Luka and Djokovic?  Nice.  I guess Kamm has to be the tennis star in this comparision?  Big Grin 

I think the criticism and the defense of Luka are both very valid too in terms of the substance of the discussion.  Luka's shooting numbers, turrible, but his impact on the game as a triple double threat is bonafide.  If he shoots better with the rest of the Mavs roster taking on J. Kidd's style, this team could make some real noise. 

Agree. I was comparing Luvr to both Luka/Djokovic, the sport elite from our Balkans, that I know well Smile I wanted to illustrate this as a general concept that people that are doing something really well, are often the subject to stronger than usual opinions and misinterpretations. 

I hope ML will be back on this board, and that he will receive an apology which he deserves. I don't see anything wrong in what he wrote, and he did not agree to a statement and he was never personal, last mentioned critical to avoid on a forum. If that was wrong, what Luvr wrote, then I'm also really afraid myself in future here to express different opinions and praise Luka, as ML did, which could also make me consider continuing. I totally agree Dahl that Luka's 3pt shooting at this moment is below his standard and hope he will improve it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread