Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 03:35 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Dahl there is a lot more history there, and you're misrespresenting what you linked when you say he was "asked to leave". You left out that it was essentially "If you're trolling me, then stop or leave.". 

Unfortunately mavsluvr and Kam had some disagreements. Kam felt wronged. Now it looks like mavslurv feels wronged. But, no one wants mavslurv to leave, including Kam!! And he didn't "ask him to leave". 

Just jumping in here because the way you characterized things was very much a misrepresentation.

Great posts by Dahl, burkemde and fif, btw. It made things a lot clearer.

Fif, I hope you know how much I respect you as a poster and I just love your way of humour. I also know you have probably been around this board (and its predecessors) the longest, so you might very well have a far better grasp of the situation, than I could ever imagine to have. 

However, I have to disagree with your stance: Like Dahl explained, I don't think mavsluvr was "trolling" per se. Things escalated between him and kammrath, yes. But since when does a poster have "stop or leave" a board, because some individual does not like their posts? Shouldn't we all be able to handle criticism and even the occasional insult? This is the internet for god's sake. We could even just stop responding to each other or flat out ignore the other person. I really don't understand this - is this the way we are supposed to handle conflicts?

In the real world "please stop, your words are making me feel bad" is not the way to progress in any way shape or form.

I don't want to be rude or stir things up, but all of this is NOT making sense. And like I said, I believe this to be a horrible direction for this board to take. We should really think about what kind of precedence we want to set here.

Please correct me, if I am wrong. I want this to be a constructive contribution.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread