Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 03:33 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 1) It wasn't a misunderstood joke, it was a pattern over the course of months. It is all there to see on the boards for yourself.

2) As a poster (not as a mod) I asked him to stop trolling me or to leave. That is not even remotely unreasonable (and it is something we expect of every single person on here). And in addition I made it very clear I wanted him to stay around here and we all value his contributions.

Kamm,

I hope you will not receive this as a personal attack, but I believe your stance to be really childish. I have followed, I think, most of your little quarrell, because the two of you are kind of my favorite posters. I did not think much of it, because I thought we are all adults here. A user here is NOT obligated to read (alleged) troll-posts against him. You could have just blocked or ignored him, if it was so hard for you to endure.

Yes, it was mavsluvrs own choice to leave this board but after what he has contributed to this board, I can totally understand why he felt disappointed.

Mind you, I would write the same if the tables were turned. Yes, the game-recaps were my favorite part on this board and I am really disappointed right now but you as a poster had a similar affect on me: Every time you brought in some numbers I knew this was going to be good and I was always looking forward to reading your opinion.

I would strongly recommend for the two of you to sort this out and bring him back, because this is really hurting this board (and I don't think you realize how much - I would bet a lot of money on the assumption that MANY lurkers just came around because of the recaps and the resulting discussion).

I know you could - as a mod, you have his e-mail.

Like I said, I would be upset if you left this board, kamm, and I realize you feel like the one being wronged here but in reality, it is the board who is hurting.

Please reconsider.

Also, accusing mavsluvr of acting like Mark Followill is beyond ridiculous. The guy was obviously just playing along the joke and statet numerous times, that it was not the case. Just had to say it.

If you read this, mavsluvr, plase try to sort it out with kamm. We need posters like you two guys, I mean it.
[-] The following 2 users Like meistermatze's post:
  • Jannemann2, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread