Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 04:05 PM)burekemde Wrote: Missing Luvr as well - Luvr is in his own league as a poster! We learn a lot from his posts that make us extract/understand more from watching the Mavs games and this way contributes to far better entertainment for us fans.
Everyone else in this form also contributes to this particular effect, and should also be acknowledged....

Dahl, my hope is also, and I truly believe in this, that as Luka and Djokovic use this as an inspiration to perform even better, I do hope Luvr will as well.

I am totally optimistic for this season - both from the forum side and the team performance and there are some encouraging signs of improvements. I think we all are gaining momentum at the right time and Mavs might have a chance going really far this season!

Agreed, ML and Kamm are both outstanding posters.  Luka and Djokovic?  Nice.  I guess Kamm has to be the tennis star in this comparision?  Big Grin 

I think the criticism and the defense of Luka are both very valid too in terms of the substance of the discussion.  Luka's shooting numbers, turrible, but his impact on the game as a triple double threat is bonafide.  If he shoots better with the rest of the Mavs roster taking on J. Kidd's style, this team could make some real noise. 
[-] The following 2 users Like Dahlsim's post:
  • burekemde, ClutchDirk
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread