Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 03:33 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 1) It wasn't a misunderstood joke, it was a pattern over the course of months. It is all there to see on the boards for yourself.

2) As a poster (not as a mod) I asked him to stop trolling me or to leave. That is not even remotely unreasonable (and it is something we expect of every single person on here). And in addition I made it very clear I wanted him to stay around here and we all value his contributions.

Well I didn't follow the history of posts you detailed but imho, just looking at that last post and thread alone and my general reading of the threads I have to say I don't think your use of the word trolling there is helpful.
It escalates the personal nature of the conversation unless the person really is a troll in which case they generally don't care.  Sick  
Disagreements in general even if in a pattern between members is not necessarily trolling in the traditional sense of the word. 

ML's style is often to use sarcasm or humor but he's generally making a rational response of some kind whereas a troll generally gets to the pattern of posting without any real effort as rational reply.  Calling it trolling was in essence accusing Mavsluvr of being a troll.  

You made a better point in explaining how you would prefer he would express his disagreements toward you, since you weren't liking the sarcasm so much. Problem is that point came after you already called him a troll and then later when on to doubled down with a troll post history.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread