Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-09-2022, 08:27 AM)meistermatze Wrote: How do you know? I totally missed this... unless you refer to the situation with kammrath (which I did not think was a big deal)!?

Also: Same here! I think especially for people who are not from the Dallas area (international or not), this board is really valuable. In my case: I don't have anybody to talk to about the Mavs, so this is the only place I can go to. Really appreciate each and every one of the active posters here and I believe I speak for many, many members and also lurkers (guilty myself, most of the time).

Thanks man - and totally agree. I hope this place will be immortal.

Yeah, I think I’ve been here for about 15 years now, can’t remember how many board changes there have been since then…

I do want to echo your thoughts about this being a great place for international posters, my only problem with the forum is it’s 100% bball focused; (salary cap, X’s and O’s, etc) and anything related to building a “community” outside of the technical bball stuff gets very little interaction…

I was thinking one day it would be cool to have some kind of online drinking / game watching party over zoom or something, to give those of us who don’t have a mavs network in real life, a chance to speak face to face (kind of) and get to know each other a little better, but can’t imagine that many people being up for it…
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread