Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-08-2022, 11:49 AM)chaparral Wrote: To make it brief, one of the Mod's had a beef w/him.  I enjoy reading them both and hope that he is in fact just taking a short break.

This board is a big reason why I continue to remain a Mavs Fan.  Because it's sure not this team's wonderful owner.  It's the board and everyone who posts here.  I enjoy reading all opinions whether different or same as mine.

So, to all that post here, I say Thank You.

Let's Go Mavs...

How do you know? I totally missed this... unless you refer to the situation with kammrath (which I did not think was a big deal)!?

Also: Same here! I think especially for people who are not from the Dallas area (international or not), this board is really valuable. In my case: I don't have anybody to talk to about the Mavs, so this is the only place I can go to. Really appreciate each and every one of the active posters here and I believe I speak for many, many members and also lurkers (guilty myself, most of the time).

(01-08-2022, 01:04 PM)ReunionMav Wrote: I too truly enjoy this board. I hope everyone can recover from the occasional dust ups that do happen and resume adding to our collective knowledge and enjoyment. 
So glad you were able to attend meistermatze.

Thanks man - and totally agree. I hope this place will be immortal.
[-] The following 4 users Like meistermatze's post:
  • BasketballJones41, Dahlsim, ItsGoTime, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread