Poll: Who will win the game (Pels are 2.0 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Pelicans
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2) | 123-116 win
(10-24-2019, 01:29 AM)omahen Wrote: I wonder how Mavswill start against Pelicans small ball lineup. They are starting Ball-Reddick-Jrue-Ingram-Favors. 

I would counter with Doncic-Wright-Jackson/Curry/THJ-DFS-KP, each guarding Pels in same order.

Favors will have huge problems running around after KP. We might have a problem guarding their 3 very guards.

Pels are playing extremely fast and they used 12 players against Toronto.

I'm a fan of this idea! Out of your 5th starter choices, I'd choose Jackson to start and Curry to close.

(10-24-2019, 12:33 AM)Jym Wrote: Hopefully KP and Maxi will be staggered more in a closer game. 
I never want to see DFS at center again. 
Talk about situational. Maybe when another team is going for a last minute 3

I'm pretty sure you'll see it again. It will probably be peppered into games in particular situations until they have enough data to judge the lineup. I'm sure the purpose of the lineup would be to provide a situational change up against certain types of opposing lineups. 

Some of the lineups over the years that the forum has complained about actually do well statistically. I'm interested to see if they have a situational weapon with this one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: DAL (1-0) @ NOP (0-1), Oct 25, 7:00 pm (on ESPN...Pels 2.5 pt favs) - by fifteenth - 10-24-2019, 08:43 AM