Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't Josh Richardson be that guy?
(06-29-2021, 07:43 AM)fifteenth Wrote: Josh Richardson questions:
  • Does the front office reboot mean another chance for JRich in Dallas?
  • Do Nico and Kidd decide that JRich just suffered from not fitting with Rick?
  • Do we think he looks like he could be a player for another coach and that covid/scheme/coach were the problems last season?
  • Is JRich set on leaving because of his experience with the team last season? If the Mavs want him, is the relationship salvageable? 

1. Unlikely, but I wouldn't rule it out since JRich controls his destiny.
2. Thats an incredibly interesting question. JRich theoretically should've fit so well next to Luka, but his lack of spacing just killed RC's patented offense. Perhaps JKidd can figure it out? I wouldn't hold my breath on that though
3. Again I think there's a slim chance Kidd can put JRich in the right spots on offense to make him work, but JRich still can't shoot which will limit whatever ceiling he'll have. 
4. I think so. Dude definitely lost a lot of money playing under RC last season. I think the regime change means there's a good chance the relationship is salvageable but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out of Dallas all together.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't Josh Richardson be that guy? - by SleepingHero - 06-29-2021, 11:00 AM