Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-22-2021, 08:23 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Getting Dan and mavsluvr a press pass to Mavs games is a serious goal of mine! That is…if they don’t already have one…

I think they would be a great duo for a Mavsboard podcast, again, unless they already are a part of another one…

WHAT SAY YE??? 

Will you take this journey with us? (hand outstretched gently)

Fif had the idea of changing the landscape of the press game and using screen names instead of real names. Would be awesome to hear in a press conference “Yes, Luka, Mavs Lover spelt without the e here with Mavsboard dot com…”.

I guess first things first, we literally are the underpants gnomes on this. We don’t know the step before profit, but all the other steps are there!

You and Killer are too kind.  Love the anonymous podcast idea.  I have some broadcasting (TV and Radio) in my distant past.  I do a fair amount of public speaking these days.  So, I might not suck at it.  Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a "two-handed economist" as Harry Truman once described.  So, Hot Takes may not be my thing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by DanSchwartzgan - 06-22-2021, 05:44 PM