Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long-term predictions? (Special Thanks-Thread)
Thanks for the kind words MM. Really appreciate it!

I’m with you on 1. Mark needed to be shook. His ego is just too big. Hopefully after roughly 20 or so years of doing what he wants (he needed at least some time to learn and ramp up to where he is at now), he sees the results speaking for themselves and steps back at least a little bit to let another persons vision come to the forefront of this team’s process.

I’m with you on #2 as well, unless Mark isn’t shook and he lets happen what happened to RC continue to happen to the next guy. Guys who are just happy to have a shot at being a HC in the NBA would possibly be even more susceptible to that kind of treatment, and this becomes even more of a MC signature team…like the Cowboys.

I’m with you on 3, 4 and 6.

I can’t fully get with you on 5 except for the sentence “I would rather not have Luka at all than a spoiled-brat MVP candidate.” It doesn’t sound like Luka wants to even be consulted on FO decisions, which is a good thing. If he doesn’t want it, don’t do it. If he does want it, don’t do it. Either way, don’t do it, IMO.

(06-22-2021, 07:55 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: It's easy to overdo, but quite satisfying.
Ya, I try to mix in bolds and some underlines here and there. Need to work on my italics game though!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long-term predictions? (Special Thanks-Thread) - by ItsGoTime - 06-22-2021, 08:03 AM