Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-21-2021, 07:31 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: But he is a good post up player.  He is not KP  That is the puzzling thing. He just didn’t want to score..period. Something not all right there

Allegedly, but if you go multiple games with sub 10 points... and you won't go in the post on a 5'10" guard with no defense.  We aren't even talking 6'3" Rondo with his Go-go gadget arms.  I mean, if he's that great... if you've got a coach like Doc Rivers who won't put you there against Trae Young...that's wow. 

I think he's so afraid of missing at the line, so he didn't want to get down there, have them foul him and have to go to the line.  The only way you are going to beat that is just going right into the face of that monster and taking the hits until you kill it.  But will he do that?  He's GOT to do that to move forward.

Does that monster go away in the off season?  Hasn't yet...it's just been getting bigger.  If it does, great!  But until that monster goes away, he's not going to be worth much.  I mean that.

He needs to go down into the Outback and have some weird Aboriginal dude shave his head, put a tattoo on his face and then him go strangle a lion with his bare hands in a loin cloth...get some kind of Rambo-Rocky mojo going...chase a chicken or something, but he's not doing jack until that's over.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by TXBamanut - 06-21-2021, 08:47 PM