Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-19-2021, 05:56 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: He sitting up there with an MVP candidate, and he's getting worked by Trae Young or Lou Williams, whoever he ends up on and for everyone that gripes about KP not punishing the smaller player... in the Atlanta series, he's got 

6 points
8 points
11 points
18 points
4 points
17 points

He's being guarded by Trae Young, Lou Williams and Bogdonovic....just saying.   Philly fans have to be KILLING this guy... this is a SEVERE case of grass is always greener and proximity hate.

Something I've been meaning to ask you for a while, but I haven't had the courage:

Why is it that you're such a die-hard KP fan? Do you also follow the Knicks? I mean the question very seriously. There's disagreeing with people, and then there's your posture about these KP debates. Your reactions read to me like you're defending Dirk or Luka, but for the life of me I can't figure out what he has done since coming here that could've inspired such devotion. 

We all thought the Mavs were getting an all-star. Do you, personally, think he'll ever be an all star in the West, starting now, even if all of your suggested changes in the franchise's approach to playing him are made?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by KillerLeft - 06-19-2021, 06:33 PM