Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-19-2021, 08:09 AM)omahen Wrote: Mavs can entertain this as much as they want, but I don't see Philly doing it. For the purpose of discussion. If Philly would be willing to do it, I would see Simmons as an upgrade over KP. I agree offensive concerns come play-off time are legit. Can he be coached to at least develop one part of offensive game other than fastbreak?

No need to coach him. He can already do a lot on offense. Just needs space and shooting around him. The 76ers problem aren´t about talent. It´s about the fit. Simmons cannot attack the paint because Embiid/Howard clog the paint. Embiid can be doubled in the post because Simmons isn´t providing any spacing. Right now Simmons is obviously completly out of it but he wasn´t as bad in the first round.
Simmons can clearly lead an offense. Did it when Embiid was out. He just needs to be the only non shooter on the floor. Would be easy to to do that in Dallas. Doncic at PG. Simmons as the starting PF next to a stretch big like Kleber or even as the small ball center. Three shooters around them. Spam the two man game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-19-2021, 08:56 AM