Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Sixers
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss
(02-26-2021, 12:15 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Weren't you cheerleading the Mavs taking three long term projects and mocking us that wanted to trade picks for immediate help as "impatient internet fans?"

I get the confusion, but I am talking about different kinds of patience. 

1) I am still ALL for the "patience" of internal development of youth and rookies (and always will be because I think great organizations always do that). 

2) I am still ALL for the "patience" of not grabbing some aging vet (like Lowry) to try to put a bandaid on a burst artery.

3) I was previously for the "patience" of letting Luka+KP+RC figure out over the course of years how to be a champion together. I have come to change my mind on this now. I do not think the Mavs can afford to just build around those three "patiently." I think they need to by this summer either add someone significant that changes the current broken dynamic OR move on from KP or RC. 

I could be dead wrong on all this stuff, but if you haven't been reading all my posts carefully, then hopefully this catches you up to speed on my thinking. I am still deeply in Camp Patient....but I do not think the Luka+KP+RC dynamic is going to fix itself with patience. Again, just an opinion that is evolving as I see more.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss - by Kammrath - 02-26-2021, 12:31 AM