Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Sixers
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss
(02-25-2021, 10:41 PM)cow Wrote: I'm not sure Luka is ready to win now.  He's improved in some areas over last year but has also regressed in a few other areas.  He certainly hasn't taken another leap.  Further, the league isn't ready for him to win yet.  You probably need LeBron/Curry/Durant/Harden to be post-prime or retired (~4 Years).  And even further, Luka's team isn't even lose to being ready to win right now and not even if KP was playing the best ball of his career.

I have been pretty critical of Luka. Talent wise he is ready. I agree mentally there is a lot of growth needed.  There is a lot of heroball in his game. However where is the coach?  

The thing that has been the most surprising and disappointing has been that RC seems to be coaching scared when it comes to Luka. He is given free reign to do whatever he wants and I firmly believe that at this stage in Luka’s career he needs someone who will be a lot more tougher.  RC said that Luka’s 3 point percentage is poor because unlike other stars he hoists the ball at the end of quarters Seriously?  Reeks of enablement. Surprising and Disappointing because if it was a raw coach I would have said Luka needs a tough coach like RC. I don’t care about wins or losses this season. I am just totally puzzled at the way RC has coached.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss - by hakeemfan - 02-25-2021, 11:38 PM