Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Sixers
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss
(02-25-2021, 09:51 PM)omahen Wrote: I find it real funny that you, who was preaching patience whole "summer", is now all for panic moves. Mavs chose the rookie way instead of trading those picks for quality players. You wanted it too. So here is the logical result. Be patient now, give the team time to develop. Selling KP for pennies on the dollar or going into another rebuild are not the options. Unless there will be a great offer that will make Mavs better now, KP will be here to stay.

1) You don't think anything has changed since the summer?

2) I have NEVER suggested doing a "panic move"...I have continually said trading KP this summer is the SOONEST you do it.  Stop projecting your narrative onto my words, please. Unless you think trading KP in four months is a "panic move" then in that case we disagree on the definition of "panic."

3) By "patience" I am suggesting the belief that if the Mavs can just hold this team together for the next 1 to 2 years as is and they will grow into a contender. I believe I have seen enough to know that these parts with the current coaching aren't going to grow into that (and that small changes aren't going to be enough). So like I have said over the last month or so, something has to give and some sort of shake up is needed....roster or coaching. Something.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ PHI (22-11) | 97-111 loss - by Kammrath - 02-25-2021, 10:21 PM