Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Wolves
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIN (6-18) @ DAL (11-14) | 127-122 win | 2 game win streak
(02-08-2021, 11:14 PM)omahen Wrote: Yes. This is his weakness. Once Mavs have a nice lead he starts to underestimate the game, lowers the effort and this translates to everyone else. As I said, Mavs could have closed this one by mid third quarter if they played with same effort in the second and third as they did in first. Than reserves from both sides would be in and there would be no Beasley to hit wild threes one after another. As good as Luka is this is youth and lack of experience. I really don't understand why anyone would expect a 21 year old to be the most mature guy on the floor. Is it really so difficult to bring two vets (that can play) to steer the ship if things go a bit wrong?

Instead of watching 25 minutes of good basketball from regular rotation guys we watched 12 good minutes and 30 average ones and 6 very bad ones.

Still, not everything is on Luka. Offense without him is very bad. Mainly passing the ball around the three point line until someone chucks a semicontested three.
Well, I mostly agree, but look at Brunson's 6 assists in 19 minutes, which is half the minutes of Luka.  I thought Brunson ran some good offense while he was in.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 25: MIN (6-18) @ DAL (11-14) | 127-122 win | 2 game win streak - by mtrot - 02-08-2021, 11:19 PM