Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
(12-31-2020, 03:43 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Stop making excuses like no pre-season, empty arenas, no veteran leadership, too young. The most veteran player on their bench was Miles Bridges. Their S5 didn´t have more expierence than ours. They simply outplayed and outcoached us. The team sucked on defense. The team sucked on offense. That´s why they lost.

Some of those points are valid, though, because they aren’t meant comparatively to the Mavs’ OPPONENTS. They’re meant comparatively to LAST SEASON’s Mavs. 

I think searching for causes of unexpected things is kind of what the human mind does. Sorry it bothers you so much, but it’s predictable that we’re going to want to discuss theories like those here, on the Mavs Forum, lol.

(12-31-2020, 09:44 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: The Lakers are champs, and I bet they lose a game or two against a inferior opponent.

They already have, in fact.

I think what has everyone on edge is that the team has officially looked worse than expected in three of their first four games. I don’t think anyone’s pushing the panic button just yet, but I’d be lying if I said this thrilled me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss - by KillerLeft - 12-31-2020, 01:07 PM