Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game
(12-29-2020, 11:53 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Bump for Dan's thought. Hey, this is a good start for seeing what you want to see I think. The question was asked "What do you think the Mavs will do", not what do you think the Mavs should do. So a bit different than what you're asking.

Thanks for that.  More Green love there than I remember.  One or two people were kind of anti-Green and he didn't get as much attention as he probably deserved in pre-draft conversations (actual conversations, not lists).  It is a bit different than what I asked, but I was mainly being snarky.  It felt to me like more people were claiming to have pushed for Precious than I remembered.  BTW, I differentiate between pushing for someone and having him high on a list of several players, but it isn't like there is some contest where I'm making up rules.  I mainly wanted to have a reference for a year from now when half the board says they "knew" he was going to be great (I didn't see the fit if anyone cares).

I give Omahen all the credit on leading discussions regarding Richardson.  He mainly wanted to do a bigger deal that also brought back a bigger contract like Horford in the first iteration of the deals he proposed (very early in the pre-season).  I think Omahen's focus on Richardson led to other discussions where people proposed a variety of simpler deals.  I suspect a lot of us responded positively to some variations (I would have given 31 with Curry, so I'm ecstatic that it worked the way it did).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by Mavs2019 - 11-14-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 11-14-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 11-14-2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 11-14-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by DanSchwartzgan - 12-29-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 12-29-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 12-29-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 12-29-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Mavs Draft Night Prediction Game - by omahen - 12-29-2020, 01:46 PM