Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INJURY: DPowell w/ achilles | DP likely to be w/ 1st unit
(12-08-2020, 02:23 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Tantalizing! I think we have to take this as good news. If he was looking slow then maybe he would be getting reps with the 2nd unit. You would think that DFS is starting next to Powell but man defense would look rough. 

Against the Suns you will have Jae Crowder & Ayton in your front court. Powell would be on Ayton and you could start Maxi or DFS against Crowder I think. Personally I'd rather see Maxi with Powell knowing how well they play together plus the fact that Maxi rebounds and defends so well. I am a DFS fan for sure but with J Rich in the lineup now as your best perimeter defender you aren't forced to start DFS necessarily.

Do we still not have any live action video of Powell moving around in camp?

You still have CP3 and Booker to account for and I think they are a higher level danger than Crowder ( who has yet to report). I'm not wanting Luka on either of those two, I'd say Crowder is a good match for Jae and let your better defenders worry about the Suns backcourt.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: INJURY: DPowell w/ achilles | "full go" w/ no limitations, was dunking in the bubble - by michaeltex - 12-08-2020, 03:32 PM