Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFA: Bogdanovic signs 4 yrs/$72M offer with ATL | SAC does NOT match
I think the Hawks have done a nice job of putting together a defensive second unit that they can mix and match with their defensively awful but offensively dynamic potential starting lineup.

Whether or not they can find the right rotations to mix and match those pieces will be the key for them jumping into the playoff mix.

Trae, Bog, Gallo, Huerter, Collins are all gifted scorers/shooters.

Rondo, Dunn, Reddish, Hunter and Snell give them a good group of capable defenders to throw at G’s and Wings.

The Center position with Capela, Okongwu and Fernando offers some great roll options for Trae and while the on ball defense won’t be great they do present some weak side shot blocking.

They are also positioned well to jump into the trade market with Collins and the newly minted big contracts to Gallo and Bog. They could use Huerter, Reddish or Hunter as young sweeteners and control their draft picks as well.

It will always be tough to build around tiny Trae and his league worst defense but if I’m a Hawks fan I like the potential for this season and the ability to be a big time player in the trade market moving forward.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RFA: Bogdanovic signs 4 yrs/$72M offer with ATL | SAC DOESN'T match! - by MaxiThreeba - 11-24-2020, 10:02 PM