Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFA: Bogdanovic signs 4 yrs/$72M offer with ATL | SAC does NOT match
(11-24-2020, 09:17 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Western confernece will have Suns get in the playoffs for 2020, while Eastern conference will have Hawks get in as well. Thats just too talented of team to miss the playoffs.

Hawks had the worst ranked defense in the league last year by a wide margin. Trae put together a clinic on the offensive side, but also turned in one of the worst defensive showings in the history of the NBA. 

I don't know if Bogdan and Gallo fixes that issue. They did grab Snell, Dunn and Capela, but Dunn can't play next to Young, and Capela joins a now crowded front court with Gallinari with John Collins seemingly the odd man out. 

I think the Hawks are definitely contenders for the 8th seed though, but I think their lack of defense sabotages their chances.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RFA: Bogdanovic signs 4 yrs/$72M offer with ATL | SAC DOESN'T match! - by SleepingHero - 11-24-2020, 09:20 PM