07-01-2026, 10:10 PM
(07-01-2026, 09:46 PM)Smitty Wrote: They certainly spent assets. A FRP and 2 SRP’s on an oft-injured Big is not nothing. Sure, he’s 25... So it’s reasonable on that front. But he’s not a starter. Or at least he hasn’t been. 82 starts in 278 career games.
Most on here have already labeled him a great shooter, but he’s worse than PJ.
PJW 35.4% on 4.8 attempts per game.
Aldama 34.6% on 4.1 attempts per game.
I will root for him, but acting like assets weren’t spent and that he’s the shooting 4 we need next to Flagg is something…
I think timeline talk is silly. Shouldn’t we be getting future assets in a rebuild if that were the case?
Well, that was a depressing read.
Really need the Mavs’ real keynote off-season trade/FA move to drop. Unfortunately, as I myself said earlier, M&M are working at their pace, not mine or anyone else’s.

