Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Game 6: DAL (2-3) @ DET (3-2) | 9 PM CT
#8
(11-01-2025, 11:26 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Can we talk about the Exum thing???

I am the biggest O-Max fan left here (I currently own almost an entire island with no signs of life, no infrastructure and no interest on the market - I'm going to lose my shirt on that deal) but I was fine with releasing him for Exum. We are now about to see them play a game where O-Max might've actually gotten a chance to play. Did they know Exum was going to start the season hurt, or is this something that happened after he signed?

I got the distinct impression from Kidd in some pre-season game I think, that he had no idea tha Exum was going to report injured... and the shortness of his comment made me think he was none too happy.

It's going to be a very high mountain to climb once Exum becomes available, especially if BWill and others are playing well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Winter's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 6: DAL (2-3) @ DET (3-2) | 9 PM CT - by Winter - 11-01-2025, 01:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)