Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INJURY: DPowell w/ achilles | DP likely to be w/ 1st unit
(01-22-2020, 06:25 PM)Baller AI Wrote: I'm sick of the Mavs doing this. I mentioned how Dwight and Porzi were being asked to do way too much, a couple weeks ago after KP knee injury. Now look wtf happened, Dwight out for season. Hopefully the Mavs will learn from this calamity, which was so obviously coming if they had any level of competence. Maybe they will learn from this to not force players into situations they are not equipped for. If not, this will keep happening to more of our team...

He was playing like 25 minutes a night?

The thing that upsets me is we will have 2 more years before Powell is expiring which look like wasted years at this point. Powell's game without athleticism is going to be rough to watch. He will not be as quick or have the same lift. Maybe he can compensate in other ways, but he is already a one dimensional player. Guys like JJB don't rely on athleticism so you see him be effective even with no athleticism left. I am sick that the Mavs gave him 3 more years. It's hard to say if he will be effective even as a part-time backup once he comes back.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: INJURY: Dwight Powell w/ ruptured right achilles (season ending) - by StepBackJay - 01-22-2020, 08:48 PM