Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Bagley+Livers+2 2nds to WAS | Gallo+Muscala to DET
(01-14-2024, 01:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don’t know, obviously, but one guess is that they believe his presence in the locker room is part of what’s causing their nearly worst of all time season. I’m sure you won’t agree, and it might have nothing to do with that, but it’s the first thing that popped into my head.

Personally, I think pretending Bagley still has upside is a stretch.

He´s objectively their most productive player with the best on/off. So when your team is 3-36, it´s debateable, whether your statistically best player doesn´t have a point to inquire whether he should not play more. 

All I know this is another classic case of a former lottery pick contributing to a contender on a lesser role eventually. You are judging a player against the players he was picked ahead of (Luka, JJ, Young) and being part of two of the worst run franchises of the last decade (until recently).

All I know is find me any 24 year old with a + 4.1 on/off; I´ll gladly accept him and two 2nd round picks in exchange for Richaun Holmes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Bagley+Livers+2 2nds to WAS | Gallo+Muscala to DET - by Mavs2021 - 01-14-2024, 01:31 PM