Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-14) vs. Dallas Mavericks (12-8) | 97-147 WIN!!!!!!!!
(12-06-2023, 11:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That’s ok. O-Max can defend all 5 opposing players…FROM THE BENCH

I think the shot is going to be an issue all year.   It is not a one year fix.  But I think the Mavs knew that.  On offense, he is a little out of sorts.  Especially when he needs to go get the ball.    It just looks odd right now.  He seems comfortable grabbing a board and going with it though.  The half court offense looks off.  

The key for playing time right now is knowing the defensive rotations, playing good man defense and finding ways to impact the game without having plays called for him (cutting, rebounding, etc).   I think we may see him get chances slowly.  Even if it is only 10-15 minutes by the end of the year (and probably then be out of the playoff rotation when that comes).   It would be great if he earned that role this year and going into next year working for a bigger role.  Minutes are tight though so he will really need to earn those minutes and gain trust in the staff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-8) | 7:30 CST - by Chicagojk - 12-07-2023, 09:31 AM