Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER
(12-07-2021, 03:15 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I don't see why there should have been an exception for that. Cuban told him there wasn't going be a season? Excuses are like a-holes -- everybody has one, and they all stink. If he had been keeping himself in shape 365/year, it wouldn't have happened. What a pathetic excuse for a basketball player.

I think you're trying to make a point with this. And I'm certainly not against the sarcasm. But I'm not clear on the point. Are you saying that the Olympics are are a reasonable exception? I might buy that if you are. 

But if he deserved a good sized break because of 2 condensed NBA seasons, and a hard core Olympic run (I'm sure he did deserve it), I'd still like to see him get the diet and conditioning thing worked out in general.

(12-07-2021, 03:15 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I don't see why there should have been an exception for that. Cuban told him there wasn't going be a season? Excuses are like a-holes -- everybody has one, and they all stink. If he had been keeping himself in shape 365/year, it wouldn't have happened. What a pathetic excuse for a basketball player.

Oh, wait. Or did you just use a distraction technique! That almost worked!!!! You're good, you.

So, back to Dirk. Was he "known to show up out of shape"? Or did he do it just once in 20 years?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER - by fifteenth - 12-07-2021, 03:28 PM