Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER
(12-07-2021, 03:11 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: Well, I'm not much of a one for ultimatums with someone you want to maintain a good relationship with, but maybe that's an option. I guess the question is, or else what?

I mean, the guy played all summer with his national team. He didn't show up in bad shape, just not in peak shape. Along with much of the league. That final conditioning is what training camp is partly for, isn't it? Are we so disgusted with this guy that we can't live with his temporarily having a few extra pounds of body fat? If we are, then we are, I suppose.

As I said we totally disagree on the statement of training camp being the place for folks to play in shape. There is no middle ground there. 

As for the other words such as “disgust over a few pounds of body fat” you have been engaging in strawman arguments, hyperboles, and surprisingly immature comparisons to what has been reasonable nuanced arguments that have been in favor of Luka too.  

You are one of my favorite posters and as mentioned we will just disagree on this particular topic.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER - by hakeemfaan - 12-07-2021, 03:25 PM