Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER
(12-07-2021, 02:18 PM)omahen Wrote: Please take the whole discussion into context. What Hakeemfan proposed was a threat from Dallas, not an offer to work together on an issue. I don't think Luka would respond like I wrote but I also think Mavs are not in a position to make any threats against Luka. Not the way they are handling their business. I also think any threats from their way would not be welcome and would be a step closer to separation.

Huh. Maybe this is a language preference thing. I don't think of "that's unacceptable" as a threat. I mean, that's not the language I would use, but I don't think it's a threat. But, ok, I understand your response now.

(12-07-2021, 02:23 PM)omahen Wrote: My point is - Mavs FO is the last who can take anyone accountable based on the results they are providing. They put themselves in a position where they can only be quiet and attend to every Luka need as they are doomed if he asks out. A position that is neither good for Luka nor them.

A front office can't operate this way

(12-07-2021, 02:31 PM)michaeltex Wrote: I just want to throw out that Luka hasn't had much of a break since the season re-start in 2020 between play in, playoffs, short offseason, compressed season, playoffs, Olympic qualifier, Olympics, then back to training camp and starting this season.

Has to have some effect, right?

I think so. I've thought about this but haven't seen us discuss it much.
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • ClutchDirk, hakeemfaan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IZTOK ON KIDD'S DEFENSIVE SYSTEM AND THE ROSTER - by fifteenth - 12-07-2021, 02:34 PM