Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Spurs
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win
(11-04-2021, 12:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Saying he currently looks like he won't end his career with MJ and Lebron is "chopping off his head"? Geez, pretty sensitive.

I'll have to go out on a limb to guess what SH is saying. But I think by "chopping off his head" he's refering to your discussion about Luka's legaciy based on the start to this season. I mean, his trajectory and legacy appeared to be intact all the way up until the start of this season, just a few weeks ago. 

Here's where I stand on your analysis: I'm concerend, as you are, with Luka's start to the season and with the way Luka lineups have performed. However, I diverge with you regarding discussion of his legacy simply because I think it's premature and because I think there are many possible reasons for the slow start other than "he's not what we thought he was". I'll choose to wait and see whether those "other reasons" are the thing before speculating about legacy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win - by fifteenth - 11-04-2021, 01:13 PM