Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Spurs
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win
(11-04-2021, 01:39 AM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Yall over blowing it.   He looks fine at the end of the season.

Yeah...get him on some good stuff...hell look a little better and play a little better....but its not his game.

Of course you want the most optimally peaked physical condition Luka...but I dont think its worth all the fuss over.   Hes fine.

I agree that he could watch his diet A LITTLE...but he needs to be able to be a force down low when need be right now...until we get better players.

He will be, but that doesn't change the "right now":  I would be more worried if Luka was playing really well, and this was the result. Luka has been plain average at best so far. He has similar problems as last season at the start. KP out as well, kinda like last season (when he was out the first 10 games).

I think he is in slight better shape in comparison to last seasons start, but flat out more tired because of the lack of rest during the summer. B2B and out of shape isn't the best combo to start the season. Luka after 20 games will hopefully look vastly different.

Combined with rule changes, and a new system (lack of hitting shots) + ball, you have the current Luka. At the end of the day the team is still 5-3 right now. If you hear 5 wins and KP is out, you would think Luka has done 3-4 total carry jobs. This wasn't really the case. Mavs grinded out 5 wins with a medicore Luka + an injured KP (Kleber) + a general brickfest from open shots from more or less everyone on the roster.

SOS so far:

- Memphis 1st (hardest schedule in the NBA)
- Denver 8th
- Utah 11th
- Mavs 16th
- Portland 20th
- Suns 23th
- Warriors 25th
- Lakers 29th
- Wolves 30th

Based on SOS the schedule wasn't even that cake in comparison with the rest of West.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win - by sefant - 11-04-2021, 02:06 AM