Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Spurs
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win
(11-03-2021, 09:29 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Heading into the 4th....

Luka is again team worst -17 after the team wipes out almost all of SAS's lead immediately when he goes to the bench. When he isn't playing ALL five Mavs players are playing with a collective energy, effort, and scramble that is just not there when he is playing.

Why??

1) Is Luka out of shape?

2) Is Luka nursing a nagging injury? I have seen him on the bench icing his right knee.

3) Is he pouting over something? Change of scheme on O he doesn't like? The Mavs not trading KP and getting him more reliable help?

Honestly my guess would be its a combo of all three. But I am only speculating. But he is a "effort" weak-link EASY.

Yeah something has been off with him this year. Besides the possibilities you mentioned, maybe the foul call changes this year are affecting his aggressiveness? Like he knows if he drives he's not getting the call so he doesn't try as hard. I don't know, but the vibes with this whole team have been really weird so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: DAL (4-3) @ SAS (2-5) | Nov 3, 7:30 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt dogs & 1.0 pt favs - by sterlingmallory - 11-03-2021, 09:33 PM