Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Spurs
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: DAL (5-3) @ SAS (2-6) | 109-108 win
(11-03-2021, 08:47 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Boban was a factor in the first half.  Despite his limitations, he is a guy that attracts a lot of attention.  It is nice to have a big guy whose teams need to worry about in the paint.  He needs minutes in the second half. 

I thought it was a poor end to the first half by Dallas.  A really tough contested fadeway by Luka, a no pass possession deep three by Luka, a turnover by Luka, and then a hurried deep three by Hardaway trying for a two for one.   San Antonio quickly made a 6-8 point game to a 1 point game at the half.

Frank has struggled today with his shot. Same with DFS.  I like how Kidd is finding some run for Green in a few of these games.  I feel like when Powell is in there San Antonio is attacking the basket.   

I was wondering last year if SA made a mistake with Vassell.   In my game and a half of seeing him this year against the Mavs, it is starting to look like they may have gotten that right.

Great comments, more of you, please.

Yeah, Vassell seems to be the real deal after a rough rookie year. I would take him in a heartbeat. 

DFS is now shooting 8-38 on threes this year....21%. UGH.

And yes, Boban in spots, surrounded by four switchable defenders is a good look IMO.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: DAL (4-3) @ SAS (2-5) | Nov 3, 7:30 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt dogs & 1.0 pt favs - by Kammrath - 11-03-2021, 08:58 PM