Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why We Should Trade for Buddy; Or How I stopped worrying about fit and Love the 3bomb
(10-28-2021, 04:40 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yeah I don't know.

Bagley and his camp have been quietly forcing themselves out of Sac for the last two years. Surprisingly, Bagley has been even less reliable than KP when it comes to staying on the court. He's about as negative as an asset as they come. KP hasn't had a great start at all scoring, but his defense has returned in full force so he isn't just dead weight.

I do think Hield's trade value is lower than we think, and Bagley's is as rock bottom as you're painting KP's value. Maybe even lower.

I´m not sure I buy that Porzingis defense is back either/much better than our other bigs until we start to actually play against better teams. Maybe it´s the team defense, maybe it´s the opposition. If you look at his stats. He´s always around 2.0 blocks and his rebounding is still down. AND he´s hurt/injured again, THREE games into the season, which didn´t sound like a planned rest.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why We Should Trade for Buddy; Or How I stopped worrying about fit and Love the 3bomb - by Mavs2021 - 10-28-2021, 07:35 PM