Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why We Should Trade for Buddy; Or How I stopped worrying about fit and Love the 3bomb
(10-27-2021, 04:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I don't think the Mavs would shake the totem pole that much. At least not this early. 

Given how SAC was ready to give up Buddy for an assortment of role players that weren't all that great I think they're valuation of him isn't too high.

He's expensive and one-dimensional, but getting him would bring back a reliable skill we've sorely been missing since we traded Seth. 

Mavs could theoretically do a 2 part trade couldn't they? Accept Bagley into the TPE and then in a separate trade Buddy for 14.5m of salary, some combination of these role players in Burke/Powell/Maxi/Green/S.Brown/WCS and some picks. I think both the Kings and Buddy are ready to move on.

I don´t know what demanding too much for Bagley looks like, but it´s probably more than those six. I´m not even sure the Kings would do Bagley/Hield for Porzingis, but I´d like to find out.

12/6 on 30/23/73 shooting. Cry
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why We Should Trade for Buddy; Or How I stopped worrying about fit and Love the 3bomb - by Mavs2021 - 10-27-2021, 06:20 PM