Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
I would've been impressed if they actually convinced Lonzo Ball or John Collins to come here.  Nice we got a really good young player for the long haul.  B or B+ already

Then I would've been impressed if they supplemented that move by signing a 27 year old role player to a really good contract like Richaun Holmes or Alex Caruso or heck both.  Now we're talking.  Added 1-2 great secondary pieces still in their prime.  A or A+ offseason

I wonder if my understanding of the A - F grading system is wrong.  A is exceptional.  B is good.  C is average.  D is bad.  F is terrible.  At least that's how I understand it.

What's funny is that I think most here would agree with me on the names listed above.  I saw kammrath posedt the same moves.  But then he turns around and gives the front office a B when they didn't accomplish any of those things.  Just admit it's your job as a moderator to keep forum morale high.  Same thing with the draft.  Didn't even have Josh Green on his list.  Then right after the pick, oh wow I really like this guy.

Even the guy that works for the team gave it a C lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like jesusshuttlesworth82's post:
  • hakeemfaan, omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 08-09-2021, 03:29 PM