Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
(08-09-2021, 12:07 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: The 2011 team was a great team because they had a lot of battle tested and even legendary players who had done everything but won a title. They were lucky that all of them had one good last run in them. Using them as an example to show that teams who were not considered a top 3 contender can win, again misses some glaring issues with this team. 

But we are currently going into only year 3 of this playoff process. And not all first round exits are created equal. 

We are like Denver if we can capture a top seed. Denver is further along their ascent, but basically is an example of a young team getting a top seed, winning in the playoffs, getting all the way to the WCF, getting shut down, having to do it again, but will be right back in the mix every year for a 5 year period, I’m sure of that.

And IMO, we are basically as good as them. We are a match up or a lucky break away from the WCF, like Denver would be. 

The west is too difficult to expect to be better than we are at this point.

Totally agree with your points on KP and everyone else. I refuse to give up on him. 

I am not saying we are not an underdog. I’m only saying we are in year 3 and probably underrated by our own fans, and we have the arrow pointing up, way up bc of Luka.
Thank you Donnie.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by DallasBasketball - 08-09-2021, 12:38 PM