Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
(08-08-2021, 01:34 PM)Mapka Wrote: How do the Wolves get better by trading one of their best players?

I´m looking forward how this will sort out. Hope for the best.

With Russell + Beasley healthy, KAT further removed from all the personal tragedy in his life, Edwards coming on like a freight train, they were playing around 0.500 ball against a tough schedule over the last two months. I think it´s fair to assume they can make a jump to 33-35 wins.

Though I find it very strange that they traded Rubio. I get that on paper there are overlaps with the playing time and Prince is also a good veteran player/presence, but when my other franchise player Anthony Edwards talks about Ricky Rubio like his basketball daddy, I might want to hang onto that guy.

Besides Ricky Rubio being such a great leader for a young core, as we saw at the Olympics, he´s still pretty good at basketball. That Ricky Rubio has been the best player in the world under FIBA rules over the last 3-4 years makes me happy for him, cause he was supposed to be Luka Doncic before Luka Doncic.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by Mavs2021 - 08-08-2021, 01:53 PM