Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
(08-07-2021, 12:53 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: To Soog, what you are asking for is for us to rehash what was talked about for months before we got to this point. If you didn’t read that discussion, I can’t help you other than to tell you to go back and read what has already been said. Makes no sense to go through it again to me at least (sorry, I just have little energy to do that research and work to copy and paste for you, I hope this is not coming off as harsh cause I’m not intending it to be).

IMO it's a little different now that we have better information on what was actually possible. There was a huge amount of discussion on players that realistically had a 0% chance of landing in Dallas. How much would we have talked about John Collins if we had known Atlanta was going to offer $125M?

Now we know the price tag of most free agents, the players that were actually available in a trade, the going rate for draft picks, etc. It's much easier to evaluate the performance of the front office when you know what their options were.
[-] The following 2 users Like loki's post:
  • KillerLeft, soog
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by loki - 08-07-2021, 01:24 PM