Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
Tons of great points made in here, especially by @"DanSchwartzgan" who has a knack for taking an accurate and fair bird's eye view of both the Mavs' actions and alternatives. 

I really don't have a single complaint with any of the moves the Mavs made this summer, so far. I think they could all be sneakily effective. But, I agree with those who are disappointed that the difference maker this team needs has not been added over the past few seasons. Is it fair to wonder whether there was ANY possible way to do that? Yeah, probably. It's still a disappointment. 

But (and I know this isn't "new" conversation, sorry) the thing I'd like to think they could've done differently is move on from KP. Could they have somehow added a difference maker (or maybe 1-2 more Bullock types) that way? Maybe they tried, and it just wasn't possible, idk. But, it sure seems like they're doubling down on the idea that they already have their second difference maker, and as close follower of the team I find it quite difficult to hold out hope for that right now, though I am giving it my all.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by KillerLeft - 08-07-2021, 12:21 PM