Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
(08-07-2021, 09:02 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I’m probably weird, but I would have rather had T. Young than DeRozan at the deal he got.

I think we are dealing way too much with "the deal he got" point. I think our final move will have a certain level of risk and will be overpaid. Either in assets or salary or both. At some point Mavs will have to pull a trigger on such a deal. Just as Houston had to pull a trigger first on Westbrook and later small ball, just like Milwaukee had to pull a trigger on JRue,...

That is why I don't really care if this last move is an overpay, if it is the right one. I honestly think Lowry (especially if he could also be combined in a SnT) would be such a move. I can agree DeRozan would probably not be a solution. Young is a nice player, but unfortunatelly just more of the same as far as Mavs are considered. We only have 15 roster spots and just so many minutes to give around.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by omahen - 08-07-2021, 09:08 AM