Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
(08-07-2021, 08:19 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: In retrospect, assuming that signing A and B+ level players is off the table, it looks like Patty Mills should have been the last guy added instead of the ridiculous pursuit of Dragic. Brooklyn signed that guy for peanuts, and he just tore up the world’s greatest players at the Olympics.

Yeah, this I 100% agree with.  I would love to have seen a Mills and Milsap signing.

(08-07-2021, 08:38 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: People don't have to agree with your feelings. That's the beauty of this forum. A lot of people aren't going to change their opinion of MBT until they are given a reason to. A couple of nice role players doesn't change most people's minds. I'm happy they signed the players they did, but it doesn't make us a lot better. We'll still be fighting for the 5-8 seed most likely unless we make more moves.

People don’t, but when a thread is titled “what would you have done?” maybe try answering the question or keeping your complaining to another thread so there can be some diversity of topics in the forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes soog's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by soog - 08-07-2021, 08:39 AM