Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season?
So I’m seeing lots of people saying this off-season was a failure and the FO didn’t do enough.  Let’s be honest with ourselves - Lowry was going to Miami, Ball was going to Chicago, Kawhi was staying in LA, Collins was staying in ATL.  After the top few guys, this FA class got weak very quickly.  I’m not certain there were really any needle movers after the top few guys.  One of the biggest risks I saw was locking in a bad contract on a guy just in the name of “doing something”.  (I personally think Lowry is included in that. I feel like this is the basketball version of the Emperor’s New Clothes) 

Rather than grade the FO on what they did do, I want to hear what people would have done this off-season that would have been better.  Let’s please stick to realistic options.  And for arguments sake you can go ahead and take credit for them offloading JRich for nothing.
[-] The following 2 users Like soog's post:
  • Kammrath, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you have done as GM that would have gotten you an A+ this off-season? - by soog - 08-07-2021, 07:19 AM