Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
81.82%
9 81.82%
Grizzlies
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 69: DAL (40-29) @ MEM (36-33) | 104-133 loss
(05-11-2021, 03:51 PM)michaeltex Wrote: So the last B2B starts with a Grizz team without some of their key players and finishes in DAL with a Zion-less NOP team? Followed, in DAL, by a TOR team already eliminated and ending with a MIN team needing to tank a few for better lottery odds?

I like the chances to win out, but I worry that they may go to sleep on one or two of these games.

I think Dame will make them win out if they want the 5th seed.
Like Reply
Down one after one, so Luka cost us the game with the missed one-footer. That was a double Shaqtin a fool.
Like Reply
Oh no what a loss. Redick out. We´ll desperately miss his 29% shooting and elite defense. GTFO. Green has outplayed him by miles recently, and yet here we are again against a young athletic team, he bring in this old fart.
Like Reply
That's the same injury he had earlier right?  His season is probably done.  He didn't look too happy in that team photo.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 07:44 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Oh no what a loss. Redick out. We´ll desperately miss his 29% shooting and elite defense. GTFO.

Downvote

There is no Green vs Redick. They could both help the team.

Why you wanna be such a jerk about a Mavs injury?
Like Reply
Predictable...Grizzlies were not gonna let us beat them again. Hurry up and finish this off so the starters can rest for tomorrow
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 08:44 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Predictable...Grizzlies were not gonna let us beat them again. Hurry up and finish this off so the starters can rest for tomorrow

Grizzlies are playing for something too. Doncic looks tired to me. Probably why he hasn't shot well lately. Doesn't have his usual pep in his step.
Like Reply
Thank you Powell! Let the Grizz wrap this up fast...hopefully RC is not stubborn and waves the white flag soon. There's no need to keep wasting energy tonight, it's over...get your rest while you can in this last stretch of games
Like Reply
This is the most lopsided reffing I’ve seen all year. Glad to see Dwight get in a shot. Need more feist. Do not go gently into that goodnight, Mavs. Rage! Rage!
Like Reply
Go Knicks!  The Mavs need some help.
Like Reply
I didn't get to watch this stinker (the clock says the game isn't over, while the scoreboard says lulz yes it is), but I am profoundly ashamed of the Mavs coming out and laying such a turd. Pathetic. You know Dame isn't losing any more games. These Mavs must *want* the Clippers and an ignominious first round exit so they can ship out KP. He must be a real piece of work.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 08:57 PM)Jommybone Wrote: This is the most lopsided reffing I’ve seen all year. Glad to see Dwight get in a shot. Need more feist. Do not go gently into that goodnight, Mavs. Rage! Rage!

Can't blame the refs all the time. Grizzlies are young, physical and athletic. Every now and then, the refs let the teams play. Dallas owns this lost.
Like Reply
Did WCS get injured? The box score says he was the only Mav who played worth a damn and he didn't get many minutes.
Like Reply
Doncic didn't deliver, plain and simple. It happens, move on to the next one.
Like Reply
Big Grin 
(05-11-2021, 09:13 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I didn't get to watch this stinker (the clock says the game isn't over, while the scoreboard says lulz yes it is), but I am profoundly ashamed of the Mavs coming out and laying such a turd. Pathetic. You know Dame isn't losing any more games. These Mavs must *want* the Clippers and an ignominious first round exit so they can ship out KP. He must be a real piece of work.

I like this Scott, blame it on KP...
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 09:13 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I didn't get to watch this stinker (the clock says the game isn't over, while the scoreboard says lulz yes it is), but I am profoundly ashamed of the Mavs coming out and laying such a turd. Pathetic. You know Dame isn't losing any more games. These Mavs must *want* the Clippers and an ignominious first round exit so they can ship out KP. He must be a real piece of work.

at this point, I'd rather just give Luka a week off than worry about seeding and matchups
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 09:29 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: at this point, I'd rather just give Luka a week off than worry about seeding and matchups

Do that and they'll lose out and won't have to worry about the playoffs at all.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 09:21 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Did WCS get injured? The box score says he was the only Mav who played worth a damn and he didn't get many minutes.

Around the 6:40 mark in the 3rd he just scored his season high 16 pts in 15 min - and RC immediately took him out not to return.  The score at that time was Mavs 69  Griz 72.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 09:32 PM)chaparral Wrote: Around the 6:40 mark in the 3rd he just scored his season high 16 pts in 15 min - and RC immediately took him out not to return.  The score at that time was Mavs 69  Griz 72.

Some reporter needs to grill RC on that horse$hit.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 08:36 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Downvote

There is no Green vs Redick. They could both help the team.

Why you wanna be such a jerk about a Mavs injury?

Redick is helping nobody. It´s also not a Mavs injury. It´s a Pelicans injury the Mavs acquired. You are some crybabies really, like the announcers bemoaning the huge loss the Mavs just suffered. Rolleyes The guy didn´t want to play for the Mavs. He is 37 years old. You put him out there to play these young dynamic Grizzlies, and he gets re-injured, cause he is completely out of his depth physically. Maxi ain´t healthy either. Dude is a zombie out there. -21 in 14 minutes.
Like Reply